To celebrate the new relationship between the NFL and the Inglewood community, NFL Media Sessions is partnering with 1500 Sound Academy to find artists, writers, and producers to create original music for various NFL projects.
- Score a creative intro and a remake “California Love” for the “This Is LA” segment that will air at the Super Bowl. This is a volunteer opportunity with the NFL.
- “California Love” track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7_bMdYfSws
- View “This Is Atlanta” as a reference to The Clark Atlanta Mighty Marching Panthers Band scoring a creative intro and remaking “Welcome To Atlanta” for Super Bowl LIII
- Musically the intro part leads into where “Welcome To Atlanta” is played. The NFL is looking to achieve the same with the remake of “California Love”.
- “This Is Atlanta” Super Bowl LIII reference https://vimeo.com/541794344
- “Welcome To Atlanta” track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1F0AnpzeTw
- Selected track will be used to perform and recorded at the YouTube Theater
BUDGET & TERMS
This will be a gratis license where the composers retain ownership and all rights to compositions. A web link will be provided by 1500 Sound Academy for submissions.
January 5 - 1500 SA Submission Deadline
January 6 - NFL Review Demos / Offer Notes
January 7 - NFL Selects Final Track
January 11 - Perform and Record at YouTube Theater
February 13 - Premier “This Is LA” at Super Bowl LVI
DELIVERY TECH SPECS
Wav File –.wav files only
Bit Rate –24 bit/48k
Db – “Standard CD release level”
By submitting your work for the NFL and 1500 "This Is LA" Project detailed above, you have read and accepted the Certificate of Submission terms.
By submitting this form, I give consent to 1500 Sound Academy to receive marketing emails, telemarketing calls, and text messages, from or on behalf of 1500 Sound Academy at the email and telephone number provided here. I understand that my consent is not a condition of my receiving services from 1500 Sound Academy. All calls may be recorded for quality assurance.