Take advantage of Climb loans or payment plans, and start your journey toward industry success with 1500 Sound Academy. We provide the option to finance the Music & Industry Fundamentals Program and On-Demand Online Music Courses through Climb, an excellent resource that can help make music school more affordable. Getting financing can be a challenge for musicians and other industry professionals, but at 1500 Sound Academy, we make it easy.
Check out our eligible
courses for Climb financing:
Climb is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward your future career and earning potential, so they’re helping make music school more affordable so artists can get the training they need to succeed.
- Upfront Payment
- Make a one-time payment of the full tuition
- Interest-Free Recurring Payments
- Full Program broken down 7 into recurring payments
- Single Course broken down to 2 recurring payments
- Climb Loan
- Lowest monthly payment with an interest rate based on credit
*Climb performs a “soft” credit pull to evaluate eligibility, but this soft credit check will not affect your credit score. A hard credit pull is only performed once the loan is accepted and funded.
LOAN CALCULATOR FOR CLIMB LOANS
- Choose how much you want to borrow for tuition.
- Try different interest rates to see the possible monthly payments (depending on your FICO score).
- You will have a total of 42 months to pay back your tuition loan at 1500 Sound Academy. This includes 6 months of interest-only payments during your program and 36 months of principal and interest payments after your program.
YOU CAN ALSO USE A CREDIT CARD TO PAY FOR YOUR TUITION.
NOTICE OF NON-AFFILIATION AND DISCLAIMER
These links are being provided solely as convenience to our students. 1500 Sound Academy, LLC (“1500 Sound Academy”) is not affiliated with nor does it authorize or endorse the Credit Companies and their products. 1500 Sound Academy is not any way officially connected with these Credit Companies, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliated companies. 1500 Sound Academy has no ownership or commercial relationship with these Credit Companies. 1500 Sound Academy recommends that you read all terms and conditions before signing any agreement with any of these Credit Companies. 1500 Sound Academy is not liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of using the products of these Credit Companies.