DJing requires you to combine technology, musicality, and taste. This course teaches you the fundamentals of digital digging, music organization, mixing, equipment, and the history of DJing as an artform. If you are looking to start your DJing career this course will cover all the technical skills necessary to do so. We’ll go over the history of Disc Jockeys and two-turntable systems, DJ controllers, mixing fundamentals, Serato DJ Pro and digital crate digging.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Set up and operate DJ controller
- Prepare and organize tracks in Serato DJ Pro
- Download and organize music from online resources
- Utilize digital audio effects to manipulate audio files
- Seamlessly blend tracks together in a mix