DJ Music Business will teach you the corporate structure of the DJ world. You’ll learn contracts, publishing licenses, streaming/distribution and synchronization licenses. The course will explore management, performance contracts, residencies, budgeting, streaming legalities, booking agents and music copyrights. Students will learn to make strategic business decisions and grow their DJ career.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Utilize social media to tell their story and promote their craft
- Define their brand experience
- Create audio recordings and video content
- Book gigs and grow a career
- Release and publish mixes and videos